Sunday, January 29, 2012

Movie - Intouchables

18,3 million members of the audience in France since its release on November 2nd, 2011 and already 2 millions in Germany (release on January 5th, 2012).
I wanted to understand why! I understood. A funny movie, moving , an incredible human relation, a real inspiration, a magnificent music, and 2 actors whom I like very much. A great movie!

I really liked this music with piano, at the beginning of the movie.

Title : “Fly” (Ludovico Einaudi)


Trailer with english subtitles



And Trailer in German - I think it's better than in french!
Ziemlich beste Freunde - Offizieller Trailer [HD][Deutsch]




-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the movie, I cried (not because of the movie), but because I thought for a person very important for me, whom I miss more and more. The time is really too long!
(Nothing to do with the movie!)

2 comments:

  1. j'ai beaucoup aimé ce film..la musique de fin est magnifique..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce film fait décidément l'unanimité ! Je dois absolument aller le voir avec une amie le week-end prochain (il serait temps !) en espérant qu'il soit encore en salle... S'il l'est, j'apprécierai davantage les musiques de début/fin grâce à vous deux :-)(Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete