Sunday, January 15, 2012

Amazing video - drawing

When I watched this video, I thought of Tom Kaulitz. I think that he would like watching it. Indeed I saw that he was interested in the art of painting on the BTK application. Probably for that !
In any case, the guy draws really well!



Moreover by reading the exchanges between Bill and Tom on the Alien Wall of their application, a question that I wonder for a long time returned to me. But why the boys need to measure their s.. ( their tower)? It 's really a male trick, that!
Moreover, I always wondered if the twins had the same length for their "tower". It ‘s the question which I would like to ask to the twins Kaulitz, but not on the VIP CALL, I ‘m going be kicked out.
At the same time, it seems to me that the size of the "tower" is proportional to the size of the person. Bill is taller than Tom. Oh ...... poor Tom!
Moreover, my cat which is called Tom, has a small tail!

But of all the ways, us the women, we don't care of this size. The important it ‘s that it works well! And so that it works well, it 's necessary to have a lot of creativity, girls! There are some very effective tricks!
And yes! action girls, no passivity in these moments. It ‘s the secret of a perfect sexual agreement! Well stop! My blog is going to pass in the category X if I continue!




Tom! Ich bete dich an!

3 comments:

  1. quelle imagination et quel coup de crayon..
    bah alors Marie, on dérape ???? :-)
    moi on m'a toujours dit que la taille des mains était la même que pour la "tower"..
    ils ont des grandes paluches les twins ???
    une question pour eux: combien de cms mesure votre main ???
    rooooooooooooh !!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Manue! Je savais que je pouvais compter sur toi! Demain je demande la longueur des mains de twins !! Merci

    ReplyDelete
  3. incroyable ! La transformation du dessin de base... est super bien réussie. Quant à toi Marie, rooooh ! tu m'as tuée avec ta question coquine... Comme Manue, je savais pour les mains (Bill en a de si belles...), mais il y a le nez aussi dit-on ! Tom a charrié son frère au sujet de sa "tower" hier sur l'appli... comme d'habitude ! Tu devrais te lancer dans un questionnaire X...XL !! Les réponses seraient croustillantes ;-) Bon, moi aussi j'arrête mon petit délire... Place au romantisme de nouveau ! (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete