Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Book : Les Ecureuils de Central Park sont tristes le lundi - Part 2


I have already spoken to you about this book. I so liked the writing and how the author sees the human relation. I feel so close to what this author tells about the human relation!

And I wanted to share with you this extract which touched me a lot.

" ...... The smile of....
The smile of a self-assured man, but not too much …
Self-assured with confidence, without arrogance …
The smile of a generous man who embraces the world then looks at you and offers you this world …
Only for you. As if there was only you who deserved to receive this world.
As if, over the world, there was you, you and you …
A smile as we see two or three times in the life. We turn around and we know that we 'll never forget this man ….."

Marie : "It is so realistic!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other subject: BTK App of Bill and Tom!
I have no access to the application. I have a blackberry! And I feel so deprived that I harass blackberry so that Smartphone / BLackberry accepts the Android applications. It 's a project of blackberry, but not still operational!
In 1 month I change for IPhone / IPad if App BTK is OK! Otherwise , I change for Android.
I want to live the moment when Bill and Tom post their news. That can seem to you stupid, but for me it 's so important!

2 comments:

  1. Bonne lecture Marie..j'ai adoré ces livres-là..
    j'espère qu'il y aura un nouveau tome bientôt.
    gros küss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu parles si bien de cet auteur et des "moments forts" de ce livre en particulier que ça donne envie de le lire... (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete