Sunday, January 22, 2012

Frustration, disappointment.... Need to escape

Frustration : Bill's photo was published on BTK and I can't see it! Yes I 'm deprived! I didn't think that it would so annoy me. You can laugh about that people, or lecture me if you want. Bill Kaulitz is a big passion. I assume and this morning I 'm seriously deprived.

Disappointement : Marie, too naive and too stupid whom I am, I sometimes have difficulty opening eyes to some persons. I am not certainly going to go into detail on internet, nor somewhere else moreover. I believe that many persons make fun of me for several years and I want to speak about it with nobody. Then get off!

Need to escape : A big need to escape! Break Internet! I want to have a walk during hours in Paris! Theater, Museum, exhibitions, cinema .... !
And yesterday, I bought 4 books. A good way to escape!

I 'm above all going to run in the wood during 1 hour and 30 minutes. That 's going to aerate my mind!

1 comment:

  1. Courage Marie... la vie n'est pas simple :-/ Un petit coup de blues et ça repart ! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete