Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quiet weekend at home! 03 december !

Quiet weekend at home! Yesterday evening, I went to the theater with the group amateur of the bank where I work. We spent a magnificent evening. (Restaurant, theater and meeting with the comedians). The group suggested me joining them for their next play. My rock look seems to interest them for a role. I would really like very much playing the theater, but I am afraid of making a commitment. I have the hope that 2012 will be Tokio Hotel. I ‘ll accept if we are 2 on the same role. To follow ….



I bought for my weekend 2 music magazines, 1 DVD of Pink Floyd (on 1982-2012, the 30 years of The Wall) and the album Comeback of Scorpions.

The magazine MODZIK speaks about fashion and about music. I like very much and I buy it very often.
The magazine " first Rock ", is a new French magazine about rock, which I have just discovered. A great report of Bowie ( 1969-1972 ) from Space Oddity to Ziggy Stardust) Bowie on the cover, and. This magazine is really well designed. There are also articles about Peter Gabriel, Coldplay, Lenny Kravitz, Ryan Adams, Pink Floyd etc.

And then Nena who is sick, postponed her tour of December in April, 2012. My ticket is valid now for April 27th, 2012 in Düsseldorf. I ‘ll be there. But I reserved my small German week in December, 2011. I ‘m going to go thus all the same to Magdeburg on December 12th for 3 days and 15 to Düsseldorf.
I have Bill's biography to write and I want to write it in Germany.

Get well soon Nena!

2 comments:

  1. Très jolie page d'accueil ;-) et sympathique occasion qui s'offre à toi pour le théâtre, même si tu hésites... C'est triste pour Nena, la pauvre ! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Fabienne! La tournée de Nena est reportée au printemps. La tournée était très courte. Je pense qu'elle n'a pas voulu prendre le risque d'être obligé d'annuler quelques dates! J'attendrai le 27 Avril maintenant!

    ReplyDelete