Friday, December 9, 2011

I am on vacation – Finally

Here is my princess! Lova! It 's a magnificent cat!

I 'm on vacation for 2 weeks. I go alone for the weekend to Epinal to my parents. Then still alone, on Monday, I go to Magdeburg. I stay in Magdeburg to Thursday, December 15th. I go then to Düsseldorf! No concert of Nena! I ‘ll go back to Paris for the weekend of December 17th. My priority this week: the writing of Bill's biography.
I ‘ll go then for Christmas to Epinal in my family, with Paul and Julie and my animals. Paul wants a drum kit for Christmas and wants to have drum lessons from January, 2012!! Gustav I need help!!
Paul has a friend who plays guitar and another one who plays bass. They look for a singer.
I would have preferred that he chooses the singing. The microphone is easier to put in his room than the drum kit. But Paul want to learn to play drum since one year.
My piano interests nobody. Only I and my cat Tom.

I ‘ll post here photos of my Germanic journey! Tschüss!

I have just received my boots Steve Madden. J’adore ! ! !

3 comments: