Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aimer à perdre la raison, the best love french text

" To love until lose the reason ", Louis Aragon's text, interpreted by Jean Ferrat is for me the most beautiful French love song.
This text is strong. I do not have to find a translation and I am afraid of trying to translate this text. I am afraid of not respecting exactly the sense of this text.




I would have liked being less fascinated to live more quietly. I was not often in love in my life. But every time, with very complicated stories, difficult, but passionate love story. I fell in love only twice. The first time with a story which lasted more than 15 years. My children were not accidentally born by chance. The second time ........ another day!

I just translated a little part of the song. But I am not sure of my translation. I am sorry Mr Aragon.

To love until lose the reason
To love to don't know about it to say
To have only you of horizon
And know only for seasons
Only by the pain of leaving
To love until lose the reason

3 comments:

  1. Très belle chanson, j'aime aussi beaucoup "que serais-je sans toi ?"..

    ReplyDelete
  2. De toute façon Manue, on a les mêmes gouts. J'ai bien vu dans tes CDs. Tu as les même que moi. Je pense que nous ferons beaucoup de concerts ensemble. Jean Ferrat c'est pas gagné, mais il y'a beacoup d'artistes que nous pouvons voir ensemble. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah oui Marie, que veut-tu ?? :-)
    j'adorerais faire plein de concerts aussi avec toi, la distance l'en empêche malheureusement :-(
    j'aimerais vraiment voir Superbus en live et je sais que toi aussi alors..
    je surveille Nikaïa mais rien pour l'instant, ils dovent faire une pause..
    Küss.
    au fait, t'as eu mon message chez toi samedi ??
    il faut que je trouve le temps de t'appeler :-)

    ReplyDelete