Saturday, March 7, 2015

London was magic ...

What a Great Day I had in London yesterday .. What a wonderful show!! ... so amazing show .. I think I have never seen such a concert. It is exceptional ..
Bill Kaulitz is fantastic .. He is in his world .. He is perfect .. This boy is really unique .. And the other guys are so good ... Great time in London .. And my first Picture with them .. Finaly ..


 I'm still in London. I go back to Paris this afternoon and tomorrow go to Marseille ... For another magic show .. and another Meet & Greet ...


And my videos .... of this exceptional show ... 
 







See you soon in Marseille .... Monday 09th March 2015 ..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for all the videos! It looks like it was a fabulous concert. Lucky you!

    Would you mind if I ask you a few questions about it?

    ReplyDelete