Thursday, March 19, 2015

From Munich ...

I'm in Munich .... and I go today to Cologne .... I arrived in Munich from Milan yesterday in the afternoon and went to the concert around 16 pm because I had a M & G with the guys of Tokio Hotel before the show. I had no time to update my site and post here .. And too tired after the show... 
I'll stay 2 nights in Cologne .. No concert tonight .. I'll have time to write about the shows in Milano and in Munich ... Just 3 words .. I LOVE ITALIA ... 

I was at the First Row in Milano .. Great show .. with a great atmosphere ..


And my so beautiful selfie ...
Sometimes we would like time stops definitely ..
 ---------------------------------

 And the beautiful road between Milan and Munich ... Yesterday .. 


And the show in Munich last night .... Great .. I love concerts in Germany .. 

Invaded By You

No comments:

Post a Comment