Monday, August 27, 2012

Rock En Seine - Green Day

Rock En Seine Festival is truly extraordinary. Only Rock! 4 stages ! I went with my friend Manue I knew with my site (Bill-Kaulitz.fr), so thanks to Bill!  Very good time!! Thank you Manue!!


I liked the group "Social Distortion" !


And Green Day! Really amazing! Billie is completely crazy, but so good.



Tré Cool !?  Hey Aliens! I wonder if one day Gustav could come on stage like that.  
With a bet, I think he can do it!


My favorite new song of Green Day  !! Oh Love !!

 

My favorite song of Green Day !! Boulevard of Broken Dreams !
 

 I have another video which is being loaded on youtube, about the madness of Green Day on stage. 
Tomorrow !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The concert of Green Day was incredible! But I so want to see Tokio Hotel on stage. I miss the guys of Tokio Hotel more and more!

3 comments:

  1. Je veux y retourner !!!!!! super concert...
    Danke Marie pour cet excellent we...
    vivement le prochain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci de nous faire partager les agréables moments que vous avez vécu les filles ! Perso c'est à un véritable concert de Green Day que j'aimerais enfin pouvoir assister... Ce serait sympa si les Aliens se cotisaient pour offrir un aussi beau chapeau à Gustav lors de la prochaine tournée ;-)) Gros bisous à vous deux. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gros bisous à toi Fabienne!! Moi aussi je veux y retourner. Ils sont vraiment géniaux ces gars!! Quel délire sur scène !!

    ReplyDelete