Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hot Weekend at Home

38 ° C in the shade this weekend in Paris. Very hot! 
I was alone this weekend with my animals. My children are on vacation in Korea. 
I went on Saturday in a garden center. I wanted a big pot for my rosebush. I like the garden centers. 

 Which one I chose ... !!



Cute and funny ..!



 Dog Toys ! I like very much!!


It's OK ! I have what I wanted !! Back home!


My residence, called "Little Italy" look this weekend really like Italy with this heat.


Tom is trying to get freshness!!


 My poor Lova !! A Siberian cat with 38 ° C! 
Lova : "Luckily my mom splashes me with water!"



 I ran this morning in the woods with Humanoid in my ears. I lost at least 3 liters of water, but I 'm surprised because I was able to run 1 hour. I 'm proud of myself with this heat.
Tomorrow Work . I can't wait for my vacation. Soon California!

No comments:

Post a Comment