Monday, August 13, 2012

Hamburg - Shopping and Bush Concert

Sunny day in Hamburg Today !! Shopping in the day and I just came back from the Bush concert at Große Freiheit 36​​. This concert was really great! They are so good on stage !! I recorded 2 videos I 'll upload on youtube tomorrow at home with a better internet connexion. 

Hamburg 13, August 2012 - Sunny day

Hamburg - Rathaus - 13, August 2012
Shopping break

Shopping fertig !!!
My favorite purchase of the day! J'adore !!

 And this amazing Concert !!!!!! Tomorrow I 'll post 2 videos of the show !!

Bush Concert - Hamburg 13, August 2012

Oh I think I forgot to eat! Oops! Too late! Tomorrow!  GUTE NACHT !!!

 " ...Mind strong, Body strong  
Try to find equilibrium  
Head straight, screwed on  
Been screwed up for too long  ... "

1 comment:

  1. Wow j'adore ton bracelet !! Il est à la fois beau et original. On dirait bien que ton séjour en terre allemande est vraiment réussi à tous les points de vue :-)) Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete