Saturday, August 11, 2012

Berlin - Museum Tag

Beautiful day in Berlin! With the sun! Today I visited art museums. 3 museums! Hamburger Bahnof , Gemäldegalerie and Neue Nationalgalerie. I wanted to visite 2 others, but not enough time. Maybe tomorrow before to go to Hamburg!

 Hamburger Bahnof Museum

Andy Warhol



Andy Warhol
I enjoyed the exhibition of Morton Bartlett "Secret Universe". I bought a book about this artist.
Morton Bartlett (Boston, 1909-1992) was an American freelance photographer and graphic designer who, from 1936 to 1963, devoted much of his spare time to creating and photographing a series of intricately-carved life-like plaster dolls. He never formally exhibited his work, though a small circle of friends and acquaintances was aware of its existence.
Morton Bartlett

 Gemäldegalerie

This museum presents classic paintings. I like less, but the collection is beautiful!! The biggest in Germany!

Adriaen Backer - 1635 - Amsterdam

Neue Nationalgalerie


 I really enjoyed this museum. The current exhibition is called "Der geteilte Himmel" . Great! 

Helmut Sturm - Paar - 1932



 I was very attracted to this portrait! I had the feeling to know this expression! When I read the title , I understand why !!

Max Lingner - Leipzig - 1888 - Die Verliebte
______________________________________________________________________________

And me !  Not yet in a museum! :-) Just in the toilet of the museum!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment