Saturday, July 2, 2011

Live in Paris - Work - shopping - Go out

I like to live in Paris. I think that I could live in New York, San Francisco, Rome, Berlin or Hanover. I also like very much the life in Singapore. But I 'll always need to live, to return to Paris. At the moment, I have a lot of work. I make a break for 2 hours at lunchtime. I leave walking alone in Paris. Often, I go into a café to work Bill's biography. Parisian cafés inspire me a lot. Yesterday I made a little shopping. Because Paris, it 's so many shopping. I so like these pants which I bought at Guess. But I had to take a bigger size, because there was no more my size. With a belt, it's OK. I just hope that it 's going to shrink in the wash.

I also bought this top!


And this series of nail polish!!! I like colors!
I bought the edition 2011 of " 400 trendy places of Paris " of "Le nouvel observateur". Indispensable to take advantage at most of this fabulous city. Drink, eat, dance, hit, look, move, listen - see.... Of course in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment