Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quiet Sunday at home

Quiet Sunday at home with Julie, Paul and my pets. Humanoid jogging ? Of course! But I post a photo before my jogging. I keep photos taken after the jogging in my album " Horror pictures of Marie ". I 'll post them for next Halloween. " She frightens without make-up! "

I even found a moment to read.
My readings of moment! I have just ended the reading of Marina, last novel of Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Still in Barcelona, still black and mysterious. Still well written! I liked!


"... The memory of Marina and the terrifying moments which we had crossed, prevented me to think, to eat, to have a coherent conversation. She was the only person with whom I could share my fear, and the need of her presence came there to cause me a physical pain. .... "

At present, I read an Italian novel "D'acier ", novel of Silvia Avallone. I like this atmosphere in the Italian labor environment. I like very much Italy. I always have the feeling that this country is my second country. Probably because I have some Italian blood.

2 comments:

  1. en ce moment, je lis "les écureuils de central park sont tristes le lundi" de katherine pancol, 3e volet de sa saga. très bonne suite. et je viens de commander les 5 tomes de "journal d'un vampire" de lj smith. c'est pas de la grande littérature mais pour l'été c'est parfait et je vais pouvoir comparer avec la série "the vampire diaries" que j'adore qui s'en est inspirée :-)

    gros küss Marie et à bientôt le mois prochian, j'ai hâte :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Manue! J'ai hâte aussi de venir vous voir! Trop de boulot, trop de soucis ici. C'est pas facile tous les jours. Mais je suis tellement pressée de vous voir! J'ai hâte de sauter sur le trampoline, et de danser la zumba avec Jeanne et toi!! On va s'éclater!

    ReplyDelete