Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I intend to sell my house this year

I want to sell my house in Nogent-sur-Marne this year and to buy an apartment 4 or 5 rooms. I am alone with my daughter Julie and my son Paul, and my dog and my 2 cats. A house needs for a lot of maintenance. It would be easier for me to live in an apartment.
I want to put on sale my house in September, 2011. My house is very well situated in the city. It will be easily sold.
I also have to find an apartment. I begin to look for now. But if Tokio Hotel announces a tour in Japan this year, I postpone my property project.
I have to think of everything for the purchase of my new apartment. In a house, it is so different.
Especially, I do not have to forget the main part .... :




Funny!! I like!

1 comment:

  1. Tu sais désormais comment t'y prendre pour tes futures investigations... lol ! Dans tous les cas bonne chance ! Venez dans le Sud <3 !! J'espère que tu as eu ma réponse du 24... Je suppose que tu es au courant pour "DIE RÄUBER" :-)... Mais bon tant qu'Ils n'ont pas confirmé, abstenons-nous de tout commentaire ! Bisous. (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete