Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I need sun

In 2 days, I am on holidays. I leave next Monday to go to Lozère for 4 days, then to Nice for the weekend of August 06th. But the weather in France is really bad since the beginning of July. It 's cold. I want sun. I tried this evening my swimsuits, to choose those whom I 'll put in my suitcase. I take them all because the weather will be beautiful next week in the South of France. I hope!! Here is my shooting with swimsuits tonight. SUN, SUN , SUN ....... NOW in France! In Paris !

3 comments:

  1. Ouaah Marie, quel top modèle !!!!
    j'aime bien le blanc à pois noirs, il est rigolo...
    j'espère qu'il va faire beau le we prochain, on ira faire plouf dans la mer avec Paul et Jeanne :-)
    Küss ma Marie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manue a bien raison...quel corps de rêve ! Ils te vont tous à ravire. sexy sexy... !! (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are awesome. But your hair, so short, why ? no matter; you are beautiful

    ReplyDelete