Monday, July 25, 2011

My last Zumba videos

Here are my last videos of Zumba. Promised, I stop to annoy you with that. (And I stop making a fool of myself.) Furthermore, it 's more fun to dance with other persons. I like choreography which moves very much,
as Zumba Samba.



Let's get loud (Jennifer Lopez)



Oriental Zumba (Hella décallé)



And when my cat, Lova disturbs the dance...




-------------------------------------------------------------
By running yesterday morning, by listening to the Humanoid live, I had ideas of choreography on certain songs of Tokio Hotel, as Hey you, Aliens, Break away... "Hey you" inspires me much for the dance. If I manage to prepare a choreography which pleases me, I 'll share it with you, but in September, after holidays.

2 comments:

  1. quelle énergie...c'est impressionnant ! je t'ai envoyé un mail. bonne soirée. bisous. (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouaaaaaaaaah Marie, tu es mon coach perso :-)
    bon Lova, t'es pas dans le rythme :-)
    küss Marie

    ReplyDelete