Saturday, May 14, 2011

Trauma in my childhood! LOL

Here is one of the cartoons which I watched at TV when I was a child. That frightens! How can we evolve normally after that? What a progress!! I also wonder how I became a fan of Tokio Hotel after that? Doctor Freud!! Help me! Chapi Chapo, the twins maybe!!! Chapi Chapo, Gunter und Gregor vielleicht! Ich weiß nicht!
Why my parents let me watch this stupid cartoon! It 's true that I let Paul watch Teletubbies. It 's even more stupid.
"Chapi, chapo, Chapi, Chapi, Chapo , Chapo ...... "


2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ma Marie, on est pas sauvées !!!
    j'aimais çà aussi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ben on est mal. Tu crois que sur le forum tout le monde a aimé ce truc? C'est peut-être pour ça qu'on est tous des ados attardés. Je ne vois pas trop, mais il doit y avoir un lien. Chapi chapo ----> Tokio Hotel. Je ne vois pas bien, mais bon!! Il doit y avoir une explication. Manue, ne laisse jamais Jeanne regarder ce truc! La petite Jeanne regardera d'autres conneries de sa génération. Bisous Manue!

    ReplyDelete