Sunday, May 8, 2011

Quiet weekend at the house!

And that frightens me all this! I have to move. When Tokio Hotel is in studio, I hibernate. And then that suits me I so have to make on my site bill-kaulitz.fr.
It was a great summer weather in Paris this weekend.
Saturday Zumba of course. I like very much this song for Zumba. The international hymn of Zumba in 2011. An international choreography. I let off stream with this song. I promises you to post one day a video where I dance Zumba.


I live in Nogent sur Marne at 10 km from Paris. This city has an incredible market every Saturday, 100 meters away from my house. I went this weekend there to buy flowers (gerania). And I found these tops (4 Euro the top).

And Humanoid jogging, of course today !!!! Great weather for that in "Le bois de Vincennes".

4 comments:

  1. ah le zumba, çà me plairait bien çà :-)
    çà me rappelle mes cours de LIA que j'adorais :-)

    gros küss Ma Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si je passe te voir cet été, on se fait une petite séance de Zumba. Je t'apprends la chorégraphie Manue. OK ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hâte de voir la vidéo...belle sportive ! (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oui Marie, çà me plairait bien çà :-)
    te voir et faire du zumbaaaaaaaaaaa !

    ReplyDelete