Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tomorrow departure for Oberhausen-Comet 2011

I leave tomorrow morning very early for Germany with my car, with Julie and my dog. I go first of all to Düsseldorf where I have my hotel, then Oberhausen for the ceremony of Comet on 2011 (Without my favorite Rockers! Traurig!))
My suitcase isn't still ready and I have to prepare the belongings of my dog which will stay in the hotel during the ceremony.
I am happy this evening, because for several weeks I ask Aliens to vote for Bill Kaulitz in a competition so that is elected the star of the summer, 2011. The competition stopped this evening and Bill won. He won promo on this site for summer 2011! http://www.star-planete.net/starete2011.php

1 comment:

  1. BILL est THE STAR de tous les temps... pas seulement de l'été 2011 :-) !! Bonne cérémonie à toutes les deux malgré leur absence ! Soyez prudentes sur la route ... Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete