Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Strange experience today

I never talk about my private life with my working colleagues, or very rarely. And today, I was in a meeting with a colleague to work on a precise subject. At the end of our meeting, she stops moving then say to me : " you went in Asia recently? ". I say: " yes! last year! " And she answers me: " you saw in Asia a person who 's very important to you and you think very much of this person".
Then she apologized, saying she felt the energies in some people and could sometimes read people's thoughts. And at this moment my thoughts were so strong. She read my thoughts.
-----------
I don't believe easily to divination. But at this moment I was really surprised with what she said. She doesn't know anything about me. And all she said was true. I just told her : "It's possible, but I don't want to talk about that!"

2 comments:

  1. C'est une expérience à la fois troublante et gênante...puisqu'elle représente, je trouve, une "intrusion de l'esprit" en quelque sorte ! (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. en effet, expérience qui peut déstabiliser...
    küss Marie..

    ReplyDelete