Saturday, May 28, 2011

Come back from Germany - Comet 2011

I'm really bored during the ceremony of Comet Oberhausen. The performances, raps and boys band. The rock doesn't exist any more in Germany. The new German madness, Black Pony. Without me guys!
Fortunately Nena saved the show, but at the end. Nena received a platin comet, then she performed. I really like very much this woman. My 2 videos of Nena! Nena's daughter gave her the comet! Great!!




I like driving in Germany! The speed on highways is not limited. I like driving fast on highways. In France it's not possible any more. But I am careful. I master my car. I like the speed.
I would really like a day to drive a sportscar (as a ferrari) to feel the sensations. Hey but it's a boys' dream, that! Yes but I'm fed up to dream about the prince charming who doesn't come. Maybe that he is going to come with a ferrari. Just Lol!! I'm going to go to bed! It's better!

2 comments:

  1. <3 Quel dynamisme... Elle ne change pas :-) Sa fille est très jolie ! A ce propos : Bonne Fête des Mères !! (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Fabi! Bonne fête à toi aussi!

    ReplyDelete