Monday, May 16, 2011

Purchase of 2 DVD - 2 movies which I like very much

I wanted to buy to myself DVD today. I am lucky to work in Paris Opéra. With a store Virgin next to my office. I bought these 2 movies which I didn't still have, but which I like.


"The Lover" in english : In 1929 French Indochina, a French teenage girl embarks on a reckless and forbidden romance with a wealthy, older Chinese man, each knowing that knowledge of their affair will bring drastic consequences to each other. Very beautiful pictures and great atmosphere. I like the book too (of Marguerite Duras).



Story of a man who is caught smuggling drugs out of Turkey and thrown into prison. Very great movie with very good music!! I like it! And I watched it several times.



With the music of Giorgio Moroder!! ♫ Chase


1 comment:

  1. deux films trés forts que j aime beaucoup aussi et relire le merveilleux roman de Marguerite Duras

    ReplyDelete