Sunday, October 26, 2014

Time to go ...

It's time to go ... and I didn't sleep much last night ...

coincidence .. connection .. or what ? ... Strange feeling ..

Late afternoon yesterday, I leave the hotel to take a picture of the Chateau Marmont with a sunset and to buy tortillas for Paul ...
And I took this picture ....

 
I continue to walk and when I arrive at the Pink Taco, I check Instagram and discovered a picture Bill just posted 2 minutes earlier ..
 
Then I look at the Pink Taco restaurant, smiling, with the certainty that he was there ..I don't know to explain why .. I didn't know at that time that Pink Taco served frozen strawberry Margarita in fresh pineapple ..
 
Strange feeling ... so close to him  ... and what can I do ? How far can I go ? I don't know ..
And if Paul was not with me here .. 
another time .. sure
 
Bill's picture
------------------------------
Bye bye LA ... Not ready to go .. Not ready to leave the city of the Angel ...
See you soon LA ... For sure ..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment