Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday with the sound of Kings of Suburbia ..

Running today with Kings of Suburbia ... This morning I ran 10 km for Odyssea in Paris, a french association that fights against breast cancer .. It was a great run .. with a lot of people .. 
And my first run with "Kings of Suburbia" in my ears .. But What I love this album ... Tokio Hotel is great !! 


At the start of the race .. La vie en rose ..
 

 My favorite songs of Kings of Suburbia:
Masquerade
Invaded
Kings of Suburbia
Stormy Weather ... 
And I love all the songs .. This album is really good .. Great Job Tokio Hotel 
 ------------
 And the afternoon, meeting with two Aliens, to organize the signing session Tokio Hotel at Fnac Saint Lazare in Paris next Thursday.

We want that everything takes place peacefully.. We'll be present Wednesday and Thursday in front of Fnac for that ..
I can't wait to see the guys of Tokio Hotel .... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment