Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Bill - Happy Birthday Tom

Happy birthday Bill !
I wish you a very happy birthday Bill! I hope that everything is well for you and that you are happy at present! You are every day in my thoughts and my site continues to live even if you are not there.
Takes care of you Bill, Du bist für mich so Heilig!
Mit meiner ganzen Liebe! Küss ! Marie
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Birthday Tom !

I wish you a very happy birthday Tom! Even if your brother fascinates me, you are for me somebody who touches me and who intrigues me a lot. It is impossible to love Bill remaining indifferent to you. There would be error!
I am touched by the mystery which hangs over you and by this shell whom you built all around. But I know that behind all this, there is an enormous heart. You are a very good person Tom and a rare person! Never change!

Very affectionately! Küss! Marie


1 comment:

  1. very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our favorite twins ! forever now in our hearts... as all the Group <3 Marie tes coms les concernant sont toujours aussi magnifiques... gros bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete