Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 days in my cellar : sorting

Paul's birthday!

The cake made by Paul and I!! Beautiful and very good! Chocolate of course!


Happy birthday Paul !!


The guess star - Lova!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just spent 3 days sorting in my cellar. 20 full big bin liners, 2 times going to the recycling center with the full car, 25 bags of clothes and 15 big boxes of toys that I gave. I have the feeling to do the housework in my life. I 'm really tired but I have the lighter spirit. Finally, I don't need a shrink, I just have to tidy up my cellar or tidy up my past.

At the bottom of my cellar, this is what I found. (FOR SALE)

The poster presents on the house as we had bought it. I think that the message is clear. This house will be for sale again in 1 month.

1 comment:

  1. en effet, c'est un gros signe :-)
    küss Marie...

    ReplyDelete