Monday, August 15, 2011

6 years ago - Durch den Monsun - Tokio Hotel

6 years ago today, the first single of Tokio Hotel was born : Durch den Monsun. This magnificent song is a real happiness to hear on live.
Here are all my videos with this song in several concerts through the world :

Paris the 9th March 2008


Montréal the 19th May 2008 (My favourite video)



Monaco the 5th july 2008


Genève the 12 july 2008



Sayreville (US) the 07 August 2008



St Jean sur Richelieu (Canada) the 9th August 2008



Köln , the 27th August 2009



Oberhausen, the 26th february 2010 ( because it's in Germany where this song is the most beautiful)


Hamburg the 28th february 2010



Tokyo the 15th december 2010 (I cry because it was my last concert)



---------------------------------------------------------------*
I am very busy at the moment with my house which I prepare to sell. But my thoughts are always full of Bill Kaulitz and Tokio Hotel. This boy is really part of my life forever.

1 comment:

  1. 6 ans déjà et il semble que c'était hier... Zum Geburtstag DDM ! Merci à toi Marie pour toutes ces précieuses vidéos et à TH-Bill qui nous comblent depuis toutes ces années :-) "Because you see each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and much less than tomorrow"(RG)...<3 Bisous (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete