Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bill-Kaulitz.fr - An amazing story of friendship

We met thanks to the same passion, the passion of Tokio Hotel and Bill Kaulitz. We are very friendly today, even if kilometers separate us. Here (on the pictures) are 3 moderators of the forum of Bill-Kaulitz.fr (Sandrine from Lorient, Delphine from Marseille and Manue from Nice). I am the administrator and live in Paris. 2 others moderators are missing on these photos (Mireille from Toulouse and Marie-Agnès from Brussels). It was the first time that we were a few days together in Cagnes sur Mer at Manue's home. What a happiness to know these girls! We have in any case the same way of supporting Tokio Hotel. I like very much that!

(3 moderators and the administrator of Bill-Kaulitz.fr in water)
(Sandrine - Delphine - Marie (I) - Manue)

At work, even on vacation! (I and Delphine)
(Manue, Sandrine and Delphine)

(Sandrine and Delphine = The hurricane! Sure)

(Manue and I = the sun! Yes)

(I, Sandrine and Manue in Nice)
And yes, I also drink some water, and I am not sick... I am just very thirsty with the heat of Nice...

2 comments:

  1. vous me manquez les fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilles !!!!!!!!! snif :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toi aussi Manuuuuue !!!! Tu nous manques ouuuuuuiiiinnnn.
    J'ai passée un très bon séjour,merci de nous avoir reçu Manue.

    Merci les gars pour ces magnifiques rencontre que j'ai faite grâce à vous.Et merci Marie pour avoir créer ton forum et ta confiance en nous en tant que modos (un peu déjantées ;-)) )

    Bisous tous le monde
    Tatabella

    ReplyDelete