Friday, August 19, 2011

What do you think about the influence of the first names on the character of people ?

That is a great question!
I think that the first name which we have since our birth, influences our behavior. Maybe because of the sounds which we hear when people call us? When sounds are brief we react more quickly. When sounds are soft our reactions are then more quiet.

For example, all Julie, Sophie or Lucie whom I know are quite very dynamic and very alive. AND on the contrary, every Paul are quiet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fishes Gunter and Gregor never speak!!??
My dog Bill is always next to me. Every night, he is by my side. I like! When I don't sleep, I whisper him slowly in the ear: " I love you Bill " !!??
And my cat Tom waits for me discreetly every evening in the shower!? He runs away because I splash him with the shower.!?
These behaviors are really strange!! No ?

No comments:

Post a Comment