Thursday, June 9, 2011

Very angry and very annoyed tonight

The photo gallery of my site bill-kaulitz.fr is not accessible any more since today. The host closed the access without warning me and I does not understand the reason.
I sent an email to the host to have explanations. No answer at the present time.
I want to change host. I am going to install my gallery on the host of the site, that I pay, but no surprise.
But at present, I can even get back the gallery with most than 41 000 photos. (3 years of work). I am crazy!
I don't bear it. I am really very angry. I hope that I can find my gallery in the next days.

2 comments:

  1. pffffffffff, quelle bande de nazes !!! ils auraient au moins pu te prévenir, grrr..
    courage Marie, j'espère que çà va s'arranger très vite.
    küss

    ReplyDelete
  2. en effet ! trop dég pour toi ma pauvre :-@ espérons que tu obtiennes gain de cause... (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete