Friday, June 10, 2011

The concert of Duran Duran today in Paris is cancelled

I went to "Le Grand Rex" this evening for the concert of Duran Duran. Cancelled and postponed, but no dates for the moment. Fortunately, I work next to the Paris Stock Exchange, thus not very far. I am disappointed! I so listened to this band when I was student.


Julie and a friend are in Zenith for the SM Town. And yes Kpop ( Korean Pop) arrives in Europe. And it is the madness! The police had to intervene at the airport of Paris during the arrival of the groups.
I like this in no way! But Julie is very fan of SHinee and Super Junior. She tells no more about Tokio Hotel. I think that the next TH tour, I 'll be alone, but I 'll be there as many dates as possible. I am not going to stop with only 33 concerts of Tokio Hotel. I want others! I would like so much to have a Tokio Hotel concert tonight!! I dream! But I want ..... !

4 comments:

  1. ils auraient quand même pu prévenir avant que les gens ne fassent le déplacement, pff.
    t'inquiètes, pour TH, nous on est là :-)
    gros küss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. à Bruxelles aussi..cela m'arrange ..je ne pouvais pas y aller hier soir ...prochaine date à suivre :) Marie-Agnès

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment ça ..I will be Alone ...et nous alors ..tu crois qu'on va regarder que les affiches ...:) ...le forum au concert ..yes...mab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bien sur les filles que je ferais des concerts avec vous. Mais partir pour une partie de la tournée avec Julie, ma fille, ça n'a pas de prix. J'ai vraiment adoré cela. Je repartirai encore une fois pour un max de dates sur une tournée. Et je sais qu'on se retrouvera sur certaines dates. Heureusement!

    ReplyDelete