Saturday, June 25, 2011

MTV AID JAPAN online, hairdresser, bodysculpt and Zumba

This morning I watched online the red carpet and the show of MTV AID Japan to see of course Tokio Hotel. Bill was really magnificent, as usual. Eccentric but never vulgar. The class. Never false choice. It 's not the case of Lady Gaga. I like in no way. I understand nothing in all that she does. I find that Lady Gaga is just a bad provocation.
I like when Bill is dressed in Z zegna. I like this designer. And I find that Bill wears very well his creations.

After I went to my hairdresser . Adriano! He likes doing my hair because I always ask him for an asymmetrical haircut. I don't like the symmetry in the look. My haircut today!



Just me today too!


And sport ! Body sculpt and Zumba of course!

1 comment:

  1. Eh bien Marie ! il n'y a pas que Lui qui a la classe...toi aussi !! Superbes photos et vidéos des garçons à Tokyo et de Bill en particulier... Excellente performance comme d'habitude ! Quelle joie sans cesse renouvelée de les revoir... On ne peut plus s'en passer ! Je t'ai répondu mais il y a eu 1 petit bug au niveau de l'en-tête tu verras :-s Bisous (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete