Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tokio Hotel sang in Tokyo tonight

I attended tonight the showcase of Tokio Hotal in Tokyo. To see Tokio Hotel on stage in Tokyo is a dream for all the fans of the whole world. For 3 nights, I do not sleep because I am afraid of missing this event. But this night, all is OK. I saw the boys on stage in Tokyo. The dream of the boys of Tokio Hotel too. I'm so happy fort them. It's great, for the best group of the world!
Invitation cards for 2 were won by persons who live in Japan.
I entered with a german fan who works in Japan. And Julie entered with a Brazilian fan who studies in Japan.
I speak today with numerous fans of Japan. Very nice. I remain very disappointed by this group of fans Japanese, which I helped to win Meet*Greet, and which ignored me today. Of more this group of fans won all the meetings with the group. It's a pity. There are many of the other fans in Japan.
My videos of the showcase :








DANKE SCHÖN TOKIO HOTEL!
I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Je suis trop trop contente pour vous les filles.Tu vois Marie on te l'avais bien dis que tu rentrerais ;-)

    Déçue aussi d'avoir voté pour ses fans qui n'ont pas été correct avec toi.

    En tous cas le forum dans la place encore une fois :-)) Vidéos génial qui font envie a un point pas possible (Chanceuse va).

    Bisous les filles faite de beau de rêve :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah voilà vous y êtes arrivées, bon je me faisais pas de souci pour vous :-)
    super les vidéos comme d'hab.
    Küss

    ReplyDelete
  3. DDM ..trop bien :-) ..profitez de la ville..
    bises MAB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci les filles! Et merci de nous avoir soutenu de votre côté. Je vous adore. MERCI

    ReplyDelete