Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend at home !!

I had a quiet weekend at home !! Quiet ? Not really !! :-)

On Saturday morning, I was in the market of the city to sell second-hand books for the benefit of the journeys of the middle school of my son. I was there with other parents. I had a great time.

 I found time to work on the redesign of Bill-Kaulitz.fr Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
But I always have new ideas. I have a great pleasure with this site redesign


Sunday morning I ran 18 km. The Humanoid Tokio Hotel live is now too short. I listened to the live Humanoid and I ended up with Linkin Park's new album that I love.  Soon a half-marathon! Yes I want !!

 In the woods this morning, it was so beautiful!




 My Little Chick! I'm in love!


3 comments:

  1. Deux très belles photos en effet et un magnifique "poussin" qui nous donne si souvent la chair de poule... Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 kms..et beh....on ne t'arrête plus....avec Bill juste devant, je suis sûre que tu ferais encore plus de kms :-)
    gros küss les filles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oui il est beau ce poussin!! Manue, je veux arriver au Semi-Marathon. Pas loin !! Oui Bill m'a fait parcourir déjà beaucoup de kms. Des milliers je crois !! ;-) Que du bonheur !!

    ReplyDelete