Thursday, November 15, 2012

Last day in Berlin ! Sehr kalt !

It was very cold in Berlin today for my last day. Berlin prepares Christmas seriously. Nice!!


 It was cold and without sun but I decided to go for a run in Tiergarten. (10 km). I took then an endless warm shower. It was so good .
I visited the permanent exhibition of Salvador Dali at Postdamer Platz. I liked a lot his paintings on Carmen's theme, and those on theme of "Pater Noster".



Salvador Dali - Carmen
Salvador Dali - Pater Noster

I went to the Christmas market in the evening. I wanted to buy some good things.





It's cold . Germans warm up by drinking mulled wine .... or beer .... or by eating ice cream. !?!






my purchases!!

I also bought hats and mittens! Sehr kalt !!


 Tomorrow morning, I 'll drive early to visit my Dad. Long road to Epinal. Back in France, in the East for the weekend.    Bye bye Berlin !!! See you soon !! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. C'est mon âme d'enfant qui parle... mais j'adore ces marchés de Noel si bien décorés, surtout de nuit avec les fantastiques illuminations et... un bon vin chaud ! J'ai visité celui de Strasbourg il y a quelques années. Je craque pour ton pain d'épices "Ich liebe Dich" en forme de coeur, c'est trop mignon :-) Quant au "Christstollen", j'en ai acheté un lundi dernier... à Schlecker Nice !! Pour finir, tu portes très bien le bonnet et les mitaines ;-) Bon week-end auprès de ton papa. Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop bon ces petites douceurs..oui le bonnet te va très bien..bon dimanche les filles...

    ReplyDelete