Monday, November 12, 2012

Auf Wiedersehen Frankfurt ! Guten Abend Berlin!

I arrived in Berlin tonight! Long road! I lounging in a bath in my hotel room. (No photo :-) )
The EMAs are broadcasting on VIVA TV actually. I didn't see the performance of The Killers yesterday. It was Great.
PSY, do you like ? The record of "I like" on youtube. I don't understand why ? Honestly. 

I have no photo today, I am lazy right now in my room in a bathrobe. I'm on vacation!! ;-)
_______________________________________________________________________

Here is the drawing of a french fan of Tokio Hotel I follow on facebook. She has a lot of talent. And this drawing made me explode in laughing.
The page facebook is called "Un Hôtel à Tokyo (Drawings)"


What do you think of this story ? I like Gustav !! :-) Et Georg has a big problem. A big ? He has a problem. The twins are so funny too. I like really.

Sentences :

1. Bill : Weird ...

Me : I'm sure they will remember me after this !
2. Bill : Was ist das ?
Tom : Surely one of your Fans Bill. 
 Georg : Why doesn't she move ? 

3. Gustav : Sexy... ♥
— avec Juliet Trümpy Bailly.





1 comment:

  1. Je connaissais déjà ses dessins. Ils sont excellents ! Beaucoup de talent et d'humour :-) (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete