Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday at home !!

A weekend at home! Saturday visit to the vet for my cat Tom (vaccine). Urgent shopping for my son who 's grown a lot (5 centimeters this summer) . 
I went to run in the wood this morning, with live Humanoid in my ears. And I work a lot on my site Bill-Kaulitz.fr to update it. At first, I 'm relooking the forum of the site. New design soon !! Many ideas in mind!
My cat, Tom - Today

 Anecdote at the vet :
I went to the vet on Saturday for my cat Tom. Bill, my dog was ​​with us. When I went into the vet's office, he said: "Oh, Bill and Tom!". I smiled and I said: "Yes, they came back.". He smiled too, but we don't think exactly the same thing! :-)

Tomorrow it's back to work. It worries me a lot! I have so much work and the atmosphere was really not very good before I go on vacation. This is the first time since more 10 years that I think about changing job

I would like to have more time for my site. I have so many ideas and I so want to work on it. Maybe everything 'll be fine!

1 comment:

  1. Bon courage pour la reprise Marie... et le relooking du forum, bien plus agréable tout de même ! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete