Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beverly Hills - Hollywood

I started my day with this great museum: LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art) . 


 With a huge lift!


 And a fine collection of Picasso, among others!


 Then I went to Beverly Hills on Wilshire Boulevard, to visit the Academy of Motion picture arts and sciences.


The heat is still present today in Los Angeles!


And Hollywood ... 


Walk of fame ... ! My favorite Star !!
 



Chateau Marmont on West Sunset Boulevard !
 

I built my veggie-burger . Good, but too much !



Tomorrow I planned to go to Venice. I wanted to run, but it's really too hot. I 'll go to Beverly Hills in the early afternoon. 

1 comment:

  1. Le rêve Californien à portée d'ordi... grâce à toi, c'est extra !! tiens donc ! certaines photos me rappellent quelque chose... ;-) J'ai hâte d'être à demain pour voir la suite...! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete