Saturday, September 22, 2012

Beautiful Sunset in LA - 17th september

When I took off from Los Angeles Tuesday, Sept. 17 in the early evening, there was a magnificent sunset over the city. During the take-off, I don't have to use my camera, but it was so beautiful that I was not able to resist.
I said to the person who sat next to me: "Look how beautiful is the sky!". She smiled but didn't seem interested in my sky. The colors were so beautiful. I took photos !! 





And what a surprise when I arrived in Paris on September 18th and I consulted BTK App of Bill and Tom Kaulitz who live in Los Angeles.
Bill was fascinated too by this sunset and he photographed it from his car. I am always in harmony with this boy. It's so amazing !!
Here are Bill's pictures :

 I know I don't have the rights to publish the photos of BTK application, but I couldn't resist for this subject! Sorry !! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Excellente transmission de pensée entre Bill et toi... "Human Connect To Human" !! Ces photos sont splendides en effet :-) Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete