Wednesday, September 12, 2012

On the road to LA - Highway 1 - Step in San Luis Obispo

I continued my journey today on Highway 1, between Monterey and San Luis Obispo. Beautiful road
It's a little long because there's work and because we can't drive very fast. But I'm on vacation and I visit. So it was perfect! I stopped very often!




 I met many residents of Highway 1.









 Elephant seals! I have a movie. Coming Soon .. !


 When I arrived at my hotel in San Luis Obispo and I saw the pool at my window, I didn't hesitate.




Tomorrow , Next City Step : Santa Barbara !!



3 comments:

  1. magnifiques photos! cela nous fait rêver.
    à tout bientôt. Plein de bisous!
    Your little sister (with blonde hair qui a enfin compris comment poster a comment......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Super !! Je suis ravie que tu puisses commenter! On peut échanger sur les photos ! Bisous! je me lève . Il est 7h ici et je crois 16h déjà en France. Je pars pour Santa Barbara. Oups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quel plaisir quotidien que d'admirer tous ces superbes paysages grâce à tes photos :-) Wow... sexy Marie sur la dernière !! Je trouve cela merveilleux que tu aies pu réaliser ton rêve d'ado :-)) Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete