Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekend - sleep in the morning - Not really!!

I wake up almost every day at about 6 am when I work. And the weekend I would like to sleep a little in the morning. But when I open eyes this morning, I see that:


(2 starving cats! LOL!) 2 cats which love me and which wait for me! 2 cats which want that I give to them to eat!! While my small Bill sleeps very friendly next to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spent the night with Tom Kaulitz.! Yes! I explain! I dreamed about Tom Kaulitz. I rarely see the guys of Tokio Hotel in my dreams. I have just a magnificent dream with Bill, alone in a concert hall and Bill alone on stage.
This night I dreamed that I was in a open air party and that I spent the evening (finally the night) with Tom to talk about everything. I put the world to rights with Tom Kaulitz this night!
I found that he had full of principles! And I said it to him!! Lol!
But why Tom? I always thought that I could spend nights to put the world to rights with Bill! That's sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment