Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today, I'm a very tired Alien!

It's me today ! Why ?

"Alien fatigué" by Cardem Vertigo

I voted for a big part of Halloween night. I vote for Aliens, fans of Tokio Hotel, in the MTV O Music Awards.
I voted every day for the maximum for weeks. Yesterday evening, when I came back after the walk with my dog, I saw that the votes were opened and unlimited till the end of the votes.
So, I voted from 9:15 pm on October 31st (Paris time) till 4 a.m. on November 01st (Paris time). And I'm so happy now, because Aliens won the award, but I'm so tired too and I don't feel any more my right hand.
I didn't very well understand how the super fans made to exceed me so fast, because I didn't stop to vote. Maybe, several persons voted at the same time with the same facebook account. I was alone with my facebook account. I 'll ask for an explanation to an American whom I have in contact and who exceeded me.
(Paris time) Indeed, at 10 pm I was 8th, at 11 pm, 22nd, at midnight I was 25th and then I continued to vote for Aliens, but I was not any more in the classification 25.

Picture of screen of my laptop at midnight !!!

Picture of screen of my laptop Today (2 p.m. Paris time) !!!

I have 351 922 points ! (1 vote = 18 points) --- My god! I'm really crazy!

And I 'm also so happy to see my 2 favorite twins! They are beautiful, as usual and they really seem to feel good!! It 's the main part!

1 comment:

  1. We can be proud of us... and of you Marie in particular ;-) Our love and our fidelity for the Group are rewarded again :-)) Congratulations ! Make some noise Aliens !!!! (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete