Monday, October 10, 2011

Today at home - Work on my website

I stayed at home today. I worked all day long on my website (http://www.bill-kaulitz.fr) and mainly on the photo gallery. I have to classify on the host of the gallery 40 000 photos in 1078 albums. A big work. But I have to do it. I want that this gallery is perfect. (http:// www.gallery.bill-kaulitz.fr)

I also have to work the biographies of the site, and especially the biography of Bill, that I would want perfect too. I 'll work on Bill's biography in Germany when I 'll go on December, the week on December 12th. I need to feel the atmosphere where he grew to feel me closer to his story. Maybe Magdeburg? I don't still know. Anyway if I go to Magdeburg, I 'll have nothing else to do that to write Bill's biography. In any case on December 15th I 'll be in Düsseldorf for the concert of Nena.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't really enough time to make all I want to make on my site. I would also like to change it completely. I have a lot of idea, but not enough time.
I 'd like to work my site every day, and I 'd be able to concentrate me on this site that I 'd like perfect also. I 'd like this site is as close as possible to the personality of Bill Kaulitz.
But no! During the day I make the same work, but on the web site of my bank. It 's much less fascinating.

4 comments:

  1. très belle page d'accueil..sacré boulot, merci Marie pour tout çà..gros küss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manue a raison, tu fais un travail absolument remarquable et je t'admire sincèrement ! Merci de nous faire partager, avec tant de ferveur et de détermination, ta passion pour le Groupe et Bill en particulier... -Fabienne- (youpiiiii Marie ! Apparemment je peux de nouveau publier des coms sur ton blog :-)) pourvu que ça dure... Bisous.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. moi aussi Fabi, pendant qques jours, j'ai pas pu mettre de coms :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zut ! Désolée pour toi aussi Manue :-( Enfin l'important est que ça fonctionne à nouveau... Bisous. (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete