Thursday, October 13, 2011

The expression in the eyes is the reflection of the soul !

Bill appears without make-up today. And I find his look even more beautiful . His eyes express who he is. Without make-up, he is so more true.
As said it a friend in a comment on this blog: " the expression in the eyes is the reflection of the soul ". It is so true. In his eyes I read all what I love.

In any case, he looks happy. It makes me happy too! Even if I miss him a lot. With his brother, they succeed finally to live in Los Angeles. It 's the main part!

3 comments:

  1. j'adore son évolution aussi..j'ai hâte d'entendre le nouvel opus... küss Marie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un regard expressif qui captive avec ou sans fard ! Ses yeux, dans lesquels on aimerait se mirer..., reflètent une très belle âme c'est certain ! Il est vrai aussi que l'Amérique leur va bien à nos chers jumeaux :-) (Fabi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. toujours aussi magnifique ,tres beau parcours ,j adore

    ReplyDelete