Saturday, October 22, 2011

Theater: Johnny Hallyday plays Tennesse William

I have just to see at the Theater Edouard VII in Paris, Johnny Hallyday the most famous French rocker, to play Tennesse William, Kingdom Of Earth. Johnny Hallyday on the stage for Theater for the first time!

I liked a lot this direction, with exceptional actors. But what most moved me, it 's the simplicity, the modesty with which, Johnny Hallyday (or I should say Jeans-Philippe Smet) occurs on this stage of the theater Edouard VII. This man performed several times in Stade de France, released 47 albums in 50 years of career, obtained 40 golden records, 22 of the platinum, 3 of the diamond and 8 Victoire de la Musique and remained so humble and so himself. I like this man who could give lessons to a lot of people. This man is a myth!
It 's until November 19th! Let's go, it is really brilliant! To reserve : Click here
Johnny Hallyday had already sung a song which speaks about Tennesse William. Beautiful song!



I like very much this song and I like very much the emotion which give off from Johnny Hallyday when he sings this song. His voice is really magnificent! An exceptional singer!

Another song that I like very much. Que je t'aime (As I love you) . I like the way Johnny H. interprets this song! With so emotion! I also like the loyalty of the fans of Johnny for all these years. They are there!


And my favorite song of Johnny! Why?



Oh Marie if you knew
All the pain which people make me
Oh Marie if I could
In your naked arms rest me
......
Tomorrow it will be the great day
It will be necessary to show bravery
Rise to the front, in the front line
Oh Marie I ask you give me a sign
....
Oh Marie if you knew
All the pain which people made me
Oh Marie I 'll wait
That in the sky you come to find me
Oh Marie I ll wait
That in the sky you come to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment