Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Germany seen by France - Lol

Before 2006, in France, our friend Derrick represented Germany.



Marie : " ...... Z ... ZZ ... ZZZZZZZZZ ...... "

" Oh sorry, a little bit tired! "

Since the end of 2006, in France we don't think any more of Derrick as German worth, but of the band Tokio Hotel. Great! This group went through the world by exporting its music but also the image of Germany! I think that Germany has never had so good ambassadors. But I also think that the Germans aren't be enough grateful to the band Tokio Hotel. I would be German, I would be very proud of these boys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other subject:


Marie : "Why my cat Tom waits for me in the shower every evening? No the question is: Why I called my cat, Tom? "

No comments:

Post a Comment