Sunday, August 15, 2010

15th August, B-Day "Durch den Monsun"

5 years ago, the first song of Tokio Hotel came out in Germany, "Durch denMonsun". This song, which has been exported around the world, with the English version "Monsoon" has become a song reference in the entire world.
On leaving Germany in 2005, some people said: "In two years we hear no more of these guys. It's a fad. " In 2010, we always talk of Tokio Hotel, but in the world.

DURCH DEN MONSUN - LIVE IN 2005


DURCH DEN MONSUN - LIVE IN 2010


MONSOON - LIVE IN 2007 : GREAT PERFORMANCE


This picture of Bill, taken during the filming of the clip of the song in 2005, touches me deeply. This boy changed a lot physically. But in his eyes, I feel he remained the same in his mind. I feel he kept the same dreams, those of a boy who grew up very quickly. I like his look of 2005 and I love his eyes today.

This beautiful love song is an August 15 release. This day is also the feast day for all Marie. I believe in fate. My life with them is made with coincidence. I do not know where this life takes me. I just let it takes me, because I love that.

4 comments:

  1. Cette chanson est magnifique et m'emporte toujours vers de meilleurs horizons,cette chanson est ma rencontre avec eux,et surtout avec lui...
    Marie,merci beaucoup de parcourir le monde avec eux pour ceux qui ne savent pas le faire.Bonne fête en ce 15 août,je t'embrasse...
    Sylvie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Déjà 5 ans et cette chanson me fait toujours autant vibrer !C'est elle qui m'a fait découvrir le groupe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Sylvie! Je t'embrasse aussi. Tu sais ce groupe me donne des ailes pour voyager. Singapour, c'est le bout du monde, mais avec les garçons c'est à côté.
    Sans eux je ne partirais pas si loin, même si j'adore voyager. Je réfléchirais et je ne partirais pas. Bisous à tous. Merci Léa

    ReplyDelete
  4. j ai toujours autant de plaisir à ecouter cette chanson et toutes les autres , je ne me lasse pas j adore entendre toutes les chansons de TOKIOHOTEL et j espere avoir le plaisir de les entendre pendant de nombreuses annees encore et encore;et1000 fois merçi Marie pour ton site

    ReplyDelete