Monday, November 17, 2014

Kings Of Suburbia promo ..

It's soon Christmas .. And people have to buy the album Kings Of Suburbia of Tokio Hotel  to put under the Christmas tree ..

Go! promo ! 

 A first event on the facebook page of my site .. KOS through the world .. I ask all participants to send me a photo of KOS in a special place, or a special set  .. And there will be winners for the most original photos and a final video with all the photos .. I love this idea .. Event link ---> Here 

KOS in Paris
KOS in Mexico :-)
Another upcoming event ... with a great price for the winner .. a Kings of Suburbia Album (Super De Luxe)
But the winner 'll deserve it ..

 I ordered flyers talking about the album KOS and Tokio Hotel .. The flyers will be distributed in Paris ... in the street, in companies, associations .... a gift idea for Christmas !! Of course ...
It's so exciting .... in french .. for Paris 



I'll translate in english the text of the flyer another day .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment